Husqvarna K950 Ring is able to make 260 mm (10") deep cuts with a 350 mm (14") blade. We have combined unique and patented ringsaw technology, where the blade is driven from the periphery instead of its centre, with the strong, easy to handle petrol powered cutter the Husqvarna K950.
- Sealed transmission reduces the wear and slippage risk.
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings for extended work life.
- Easy-adjust blade guard
- The flow can be adjusted during operation and the water nozzle is optimally positioned.
- Double the cutting depth compared with traditional style blades.
- Starter cord with greater durability produces unsurpassed reliability.
- Easily adjusted blade guard makes the work easier.
- Sealed transmission reduces wear and tear and the risk of slippage.
Engine Air-cooled 2 stroke engine
Power 4,5 kW
Cylinder displacement 94 cm³
Blade diameter 350 mm
Max cutting depth 260 mm
Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 13,1 kg
Vibrations front handle 3,9 m/s²
Vibrations rear handle 8,3 m/s²
Sound and noise
Sound level 104 dB(A)
Sound power level, LWA 118 dB(A)
||K 950 Ring