The ATS series features technology developed with practical applications in mind; ATS machines thus offer cost savings and rapid work processes.
- Easy handling due to lightweight design
- Good view of saw table due to narrow saw blade hood
- Protected On/Off switch within easy reach
Built for various cutting lenghts and depths and because of the exceptionally light, robust and virtually rust-free, high quality workmanship they are specially suited to the most varying demands of daily building site operation.
- Standard equipment wheel set simplifies relocating on the building site and manholding onto a vehicle
- High-quality, low maintenance construction
- Stable and resilent aluminium frame with exact table design for precision stone cutting
- The new developed guide system consisting of rust-free rollers and stainless steel rails guarantee precise saw table travel, long life-cycle and prevents dirt build-up
- The special Lissmac water feed system guarantees perfect saw blade cooling, instant removal of saw slurry and considerably less water consumption
- Mitre and chop cuts can be made without problems
- When mitre cutting, the workpriece needs only to be set up one time, and there is no need for additional holding during the cutting operation
- Saw blade is replaced easily due to the screw-on saw blade protection cap
- Individual machine components are easily unscrewed and replaced
- Easy to remove water pump with plug-in connectors
- Including LISSMAC silent diamond blade in premium quality (350 mm) for concrete
The saw can be quickly dismantled into four sections by one person for easy maintenance and transport.
|Technical data ATS 120 G/600-2:
||230 V / 2.2 kW
|Saw blade series/max.
|Cutting depth series/max.
|Length of cut
|Saw blade arbor
||Subject to technical change without notice