The LISSMAC MBS product line has been specifically conceived for working with porous concrete and is in use on all types of construction sites around the world. The different designs within the MBS range allow users maximum possible labour saving and absolutely precise cuts when working with porous concrete.
* Direct drive saw band wheels- no maintenance work on V-belts or other drive elements.
* Perfectly sized saw band rollers guarantee long life of the saw band.
* Sawing debris does not clutter or jam the lower saw roller box. The lower saw roller box has a large opening through which the sawing debris can pass easily.
* Automatic saw band tensioner ensures constant and optimum tensioning. Precise tensioning diminishes the risk of saw band breakage and achieves an optimum cut.
* With the quick-coupling, the saw table can be opened with only one hand, allowing saw band changes in no time at all.
* Automatic saw cut-off – no unnecessary saw band stress, as the saw belt only runs when actually sawing.
In addition to the MBS standard range, we produce special band saws matched to individual customer requirements:
* Band saws for U-form blocks
* Band saws for large format slabs
* Special sawing jigs
* Run-through sawing machines with conveyor belts