The FS 13 series is especially fast and flexible in its application and covers a wide ranging spectrum of sawing tasks. The compact and robust design of the FS 13 series makes it perfectly suited for use on cramped construction sites.
- The saw blade is smoothly lifted and lowered by means of an enclosed threaded spindle, thereby preventing damage to the saw blade.
- A large 30 litre capacity water tank with a big filler nozzle and carrying handels makes refilling easier and reduces work interruptions.
- Standard flange spraying saves water and provides optimum saw blade cooling.
- This guarantees a longer saw blade life.
- Optimal saw blade rotation speed up to a diameter of 500 mm.
- The vertically postioned engine guarantees continuous oil supply and therefore a longer service life.
- The rear running wheel is located outside of the saw cutting area which means that cut joints can be cleaned up or re-cut easily
- Standard cutting depth indicator means that awkward re-measuring is no longer necessary
- The optimal weight distribution onto the front wheels yields a high track and sawing precision
- Exchanging the saw blade flange also enables cutting against walls
- Including LISSMAC diamond blade (450 mm) in premium quality for asphalt
Technical data FS 13/2 D:
|Cut depth max.
|Cut depth adjustment
||stepless threaded spindle with depth indicator
|Saw blade diameter max.
|Saw blade arbour
||7.7 kW / 10.5 hp
|Saw blade speed
||Subject to technical change without notice