Husqvarna's largest rescue cutter is the Husqvarna K 950 Rescue. It has more power per kilo than any other rescue cutter on the market.
- Reversible cutting arm for working closer to walls and the ground.
- Sealed transmission reduces the wear and slippage risk.
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings for extended work life.
- Easy-adjust blade guard
- Replaceable arbor bushing
- Sealed filter system and transmission.
- Chromium-plated blade guard, visible in smoke and water spray, enhances control of the cutter.
- Specially designed starter handle, with room for heavy gloves.
- Adjustable carry strap allows full freedom of movement.
Engine Air-cooled 2 stroke engine
Power 4,5 kW
Cylinder displacement 94 cm³
Blade diameter 350 mm
Max cutting depth 125 mm
Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 10,4 kg
Vibrations front handle 5,3 m/s²
Vibrations rear handle 5,8 m/s²
Sound and noise
Sound level 103 dB(A)
Sound power level, LWA 116 dB(A)
||K 950 Rescue