The Husqvarna K 650 Cut-n-Break is a unique cutter with a unique method for cutting deep, up to 400 mm, at an extremely low diamond tool cost. The K 650 Cut-n-Break has a wide range of applications. Of course it’s ideal for use on window and door openings where you don’t want overcutting at the corners. It’s also very good for cutting pipes in pipe trenches, for sawing grooves for cabling and expansion joints, and for crack renovation. The engine has a number of excellent features such as the revolutionary Active Air Filtration™ filter system, the SmartCarb™ carburettor, EasyStart, a sealed transmission and much more.
- Sealed transmission reduces the wear and slippage risk.
- Easy-view fuel indicator displays the fuel level in the tank.
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings for extended work life.
- Integrated blade and splash guard
- The flow can be adjusted during operation and the water nozzle is optimally positioned.
- Efficient cutter with new, easy-to-use method that cuts up to 400 mm deep.
- Twin, specially developed 230 mm blades provide high cutting speed and power.
- Fuel filter with increased filter capacity reduces the risk of dirt entering the carburettor.
- Delivered, assembled with specially developed patented diamond blades and breaking tool with holster.
Engine Air-cooled 2 stroke engine
Power 3,5 kW
Cylinder displacement 71 cm³
Blade diameter 230 mm
Max cutting depth 400 mm
Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 10,1 kg
Vibrations front handle 3,2 m/s²
Vibrations rear handle 5,7 m/s²
Sound and noise
Sound level 100 dB(A)
Sound power level, LWA 116 dB(A)
||K 650 Cut'n'Break incl blades EL 20 CnB
||K 650 Cut'n'Break incl blade EL 45 CnB