The K 950 Chain engine is based on the popular Husqvarna K 950 and includes all of its technical and ergonomic advantages. With a concrete chain saw you get better access in tight situations. You get sharp corners without over cutting and can make up to 390 mm (15") deep cuts from one side. This makes the concrete plunge saw a perfect complementary cutter where the first cut are made with a conventional cutter with a blade.
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings for extended work life.
- Easy to tension the chain without tools.
- The flow can be adjusted during operation and the water nozzle is optimally positioned.
- Makes 390 mm (15") deep cuts from one side.
- Makes openings as small as 11x11 cm.
- Perfect for openings with irregular shapes.
Engine Air-cooled 2 stroke engine
Power 4,5 kW
Cylinder displacement 94 cm³
Bar length 350 mm
Max cutting depth 390 mm
Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 9,4 kg
Vibrations front handle 4,6 m/s²
Vibrations rear handle 9,3 m/s²
Sound and noise
Sound level 103 dB(A)
Sound power level, LWA 116 dB(A)
||K 950 Chain